My books list for 2012 was posted about 1 year ago and now it’s time for an update. I was able to complete some of those books and some I didn’t… I also added a few as well! Here are the books I’ve actually completed this year with a link to their review if you would like to find out more information about them.
My goal was 12 fiction and 12 non fiction though the year. Didn’t quite make it, but I’m content and happy with my progress and what I did get accomplished!
- Vaccines – Are they Really Safe and Effective (2002 edition) – Neil Meiller
- Mini Skirts Mothers & Muslims – Christine Mullouhi
- More To Be Desired than Gold – Christy Wilson
- Nourishing Traditions – Sally Fallon
- Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resiliance, and Redemption – Laura Hillenbrand
- In the Garden of the Beasts – Erik Larson
- Shopping for Time: How to Do It All and NOT Be Overwhelmed – Carolyn Mahaney
- Instructing a Child’s Heart – Tripp
- Heaven – Randy Alcorn
- A Heart for Freedom – Chai Ling
- Our Father Who Aren’t in Heaven – Frye and Mercier
- Left to Tell – Immaculee Ilibagiza